By reading 27 video stats for 2017, we have come to the amazing conclusion – if you haven’t included video in your marketing strategy yet – what are you waiting for?
You should consider including video marketing until the end of the year unless you want your marketing strategy to be outdated and tiring.
What can video do for your marketing strategy?
According to previously mentioned article, 55% of people watch videos online every day! The fact that YouTube is the second most popular social network makes it pretty clear that people enjoy watching videos more than anything else. And why do you thing is that?
- Enhances nonverbal communication
- Engagement of the customers
- Includes all other visual and auditory content
- Provides quick and rich content
- Prompts shares
- Has convenient and accessible production
These are just a few reasons why video is getting so much attention these days. It’s fast, easy to do, you can record basically everywhere, and all you need is a bit of imagination!
Sound, text, image
What do you think is the most important thing in a video?
According to the statistic, 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound. That further means that basically, you do not need a background sound to support your video production. Which cuts the search for the specific video that would entertain your audience even more. You need an interesting text that provides just enough amount of information per video. You should think about all the different colors for the letters though (that’s a tough one – which message are you sending?) And, of course, the moving image that comes along.
How to use video in marketing purposes?
First of all, you should get to know your audience. By investigating to the core, what your audience like and don’t like, you will be able to grasp which kind of emotion you can trigger from them in which way. There are various possibilities you can do. For example:
- Create “thank you” videos from you team members (in that way, your audience is going to get to know you and you will get more personal with them)
- Film short testimonials from your customers that already have used the product – it is the proof of your product’s worth and leaves the impression that your company is real in its way of presentation
- You, as an owner, can do a short presentation of your company’s mission and vision – in the way, you are going to show the realness of your product by yourself
- Turn blog-posts that you already have online in how-to videos
- Film interviews with your team members – every story is a unique one that is going to impact on your audience’s opinion about you
And remember – almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. Without videos on your website and social media platforms in 2017, you are just losing customers. If you need any help with making videos or developing your video marketing campaign, feel free to contact our Alpha57 team. They will be more than thrilled to help you in your goals!